I became interested in orthodontics at a young age after having a great experience with my orthodontist. I loved the idea of working with my hands as well as giving people a really positive experience in a practice that’s both science-based and artistic.
When not at the office, I enjoy hanging out with my wife Courtney, playing with our daughters Madeline and Evelyn and living an active, healthy lifestyle, aside from all the Mexican food and cake that I enjoy routinely. We love that we can call Prosper home.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwest Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Texas A&M University – BS,
- Baylor College of Dentistry – DDS
- Saint Louis University – MS in Dentistry and Orthodontics
- President, Odontological Honor Society
- Saint Louis University C.A.D.E. Honor Society
- Texas Orthodontic Association